We know our members have plenty to share with colleagues to contribute to professional development. That is why we want to encourage you to be Speakers at the 2017 FAAPI Conference to be held in Posadas.
1- Go through the Call for Papers http://apim.com.ar/call-for-papers . You will find a number of topics to choose from, as well as different formats: papers, workshops and the mini-presentation option “What worked with my class”.
2- Complete the Presenter’s Form available from http://apim.com.ar/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Presenters-Form-FAAPI-2017.docx
before April 8th and register for the Conference before May 27th. (Actually if you register before April 7th you will enjoy a discount).
3- Once your proposal has been accepted, apply for the APrIR Speaker Scholarship, which consists of $3000 to apply to your travelling expenses.
● to be a fully paid-up Member of APRIR, with at least one year as a Member
● not to have received an APRIR Scholarship in the last 5 years.
● not to be sponsored in this presentation by any other organisation
● to submit an application (backed by the FAAPI Conference Academic Committee acceptance of the proposal).
How to apply:
Send the following in electronic format to email@example.com by 14 July 2017 (Subject: 'Your Name - APrIR Speaker Scholarship'):
● a completed speaker proposal and registration form (including biodata and presentation abstract), as submitted to the FAAPI Conference Academic Committee
● acceptance of this proposal
● your CV (please include teaching experience and academic presentations, if applicable)
● a passport size-type digital photograph
● a brief explanation of why you are applying and why you think you should be granted the scholarship. (about 150/200 words)
A decision will be made by the Executive Committee by 31 July 2017. The winner will be notified by APRIR and he/she will then be required:
● to send a 250-word report on the experience at the Conference for publication in the APrIR Newsletter and website.
● to deliver his/her presentation in Rosario including a summary of the sessions s/he attended and his/her personal reflections. (date to be agreed with APrIR)
Applications / More information: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: APRIR Speaker Scholarship)